The Bullpen

Talk Pittsburgh Pirates baseball with fans from around the world. Discuss major league and minor league baseball as well.
Ralphie

The Bullpen

Post by Ralphie »

It seems like all of a sudden, we have a good bullpen. And its a big reason why we've been winning at a better rate lately. I count seven guys that look like reliable options who all have good numbers.

Bednar
DesLos Santos
DeJong
Beede
Crowe
Underwood
Peters

Earlier in the year that number was 2, being Bednar and Crowe.
statscbl

Re: The Bullpen

Post by statscbl »

I agree with you, but tonight we went with the #6 guy on your list to lose it for us. On a positive, I am crossing my fingers on how good De Los Santos can be. He looks like he could be the real deal.
Ralphie

Post by Ralphie »

I don't know what I was thinking, making a post like this. Clearly I triggered the losing streak. I apologize.

Really though, even though the bullpen blew those games in Miami, the offense is more to blame. It is pathetic.

But the silver lining is the draft position we are securing. Just think of the prospects we're going to get next year. Maybe you should thank me.
Az Bucco fan

Post by Az Bucco fan »

Ralphie wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:02 pm I don't know what I was thinking, making a post like this. Clearly I triggered the losing streak. I apologize.

Really though, even though the bullpen blew those games in Miami, the offense is more to blame. It is pathetic.

But the silver lining is the draft position we are securing. Just think of the prospects we're going to get next year. Maybe you should thank me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: