Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: KDKA..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:15 pm 

I was listening to Missouri Tigers on 1120 KMOX St. Louis and accidentally got 1020 KDKA. Man,
I was shocked. You've got a progressive talk show host there named Rick-something. I heard
him only moments ago interview former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark. Great stuff!

Clark is one of my favorite people.. a true activist who still speaks out against our acts of aggression
against the people of Iraq and other places. Our clear channel type stations have loud mouth
conservative talk show guys only. I heard one today (Patriot Day!) discussing whether or not we
should nuke all Islamic countries.

Anybody know who this host was that I heard today? CBS owns KDKA. I'm amazed they'd keep
an antiwar host on the station.

Post subject: Re: KDKA..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm 

Ollie wrote:
I was listening to Missouri Tigers on 1120 KMOX St. Louis and accidentally got 1020 KDKA. Man,
I was shocked. You've got a progressive talk show host there named Rick-something. I heard
him only moments ago interview former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark. Great stuff!

Clark is one of my favorite people.. a true activist who still speaks out against our acts of aggression
against the people of Iraq and other places. Our clear channel type stations have loud mouth
conservative talk show guys only. I heard one today (Patriot Day!) discussing whether or not we
should nuke all Islamic countries.

Anybody know who this host was that I heard today? CBS owns KDKA. I'm amazed they'd keep
an antiwar host on the station.

I don't know any Rick from KDKA, but I haven't really listened to it much since the Pirates left. I'll ask my mom. She listens to KDKA all the time.

Are you sure that the guy wasn't Chris Moore?