Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Eagles/Fleetwood Mac 2010 Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 pm 

Saw an article that the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac are going to tour together this summer...Supposed to be a stadium tour...

I've seen Don Henley live so I'm super excited about this...As soon as dates are announced I'm grabbing a ticket

Quote:
Classic rock legends Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles are planning a summer tour that would bring the two 1970's rock legends together to play a series of concerts in football and baseball stadiums. It is not clear whether the Eagles or Fleetwood Mac would open the concert , nor is it clear who would close it. It also has not been announced whether or not the two bands would play together. No matter what the answers to these question, it would be undoubtedly an historic rock and roll event.

During their heyday, both the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac could sell out stadiums on their own if they announced that they would be singing the phone book. Even today, both acts are among the most popular rock bands on the concert circuit. As they combine forces, however, they will be easily the most most in demand ticket of the summer.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=33

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...