Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: This just in.....
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:14 pm 

ZelieMike wrote:
( ZM steps down of soapbox and walks out of the public square)

Yer killin' me ZM. 8-) 8-)
We would have every rep of every denomination of every sect wanting their time. We would get even less done. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 pm 

Bob in Boston wrote:
Both were, if not Communist Party members,

I will be blasted forevermore here, but I have to tell you that the entire Cold War was fake.. the majority of the world's wars staged. I am not the only person in the world who believes this. Key figures of every world government belong to the (brace yourself) "secret society." Our branch is the Council on Foreign Relations.. others go by different names.

Go ahead, let me have it. Or just put me on ignore. If I don't respond please don't take it as me being unfriendly.. it's just a waste of your time. I don't want to be a weirdo here, but I see the world differently. I just can't understand how you guys can believe anything our government says.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:21 am 

Ollie wrote:
Bob in Boston wrote:
Both were, if not Communist Party members,

I will be blasted forevermore here, but I have to tell you that the entire Cold War was fake.. the majority of the world's wars staged. I am not the only person in the world who believes this. Key figures of every world government belong to the (brace yourself) "secret society." Our branch is the Council on Foreign Relations.. others go by different names.

Go ahead, let me have it. Or just put me on ignore. If I don't respond please don't take it as me being unfriendly.. it's just a waste of your time. I don't want to be a weirdo here, but I see the world differently. I just can't understand how you guys can believe anything our government says.

I'm sure you're not the only one who believes that. But, like those other believers, you have no evidence to support such a theory.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 am 

So many investigations about Free Masonry exist. The ruling elite (Rockefellers, Morgans, Rothschilds, etc..) are Masons of the highest degree. They have control over world economics, involvement in undemocratic secret WTO meetings (the press is not allowed.)

Just for a second put the conspiracy theories aside.. the "9-11, JFK, we-knew-about-Pearl Harbor stuff." The majority of Masons have no involvement with and don't even know what goes on in the higher ranks. It's these secretive "super rich" who ruin capitalism, a system which could work with compassion.

Forty million people don't have health care and others can't afford deductibles. This is insane. There should be free health care, no homeless, no one hungry in this country.

Capitalism definitely works. It works for the elite, the bankers, corporations, the top 1-5%. True, there's been a little "trickle down," though the gaps are widening and soon we'll be the desired model, a land of haves and have-nots.

Every right we have as Americans is due to brave souls who fought this system.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

You forgot the Illuminati... :o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 am 

Gordon Gekko:

The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:16 am 

Willton wrote:
[quote="BBF
Honest answer: as trite as it may sound, I think it's because we elected Obama to the presidency. I have a German friend who is getting his Ph.D. in neuroscience at Rutgers University, and he told me in the spring that people from his hometown, as well as Germany as a whole, were watching the 2008 American election rather closely, or at least more closely than they otherwise would. When Obama won the election, apparently people from Europe were shocked that it actually happened, given the sordid history of this nation regarding race and how different Obama was to presidents of the past. They viewed that election as a sign that America was trying to change, and as a result, they thought "Well, maybe they're not all assh***s after all," and decided to soften their stance regarding their views on Americans..

Wait a sec there Wilton. Did you catch what you wrote????

A German? A German and his fellow Germans are going to take some kind of morally superior high ground on the "sordid history" of the United States, when it comes to things lke racial matters?

Anyone else see that as insanely funny and insulting at the same time?