Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bobbleheads?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:52 am 

So, now that we are selling our home, we met with a realtor who informed me that having a room painted black and gold and filled with various Pirates memorabilia is not, in fact, a selling point. So its time to pack everything up and paint the room. Upon doing so, I came to the realization that I have no fewer than 80 (!!) bobbleheads, figurines, etc. A few I will definitely keep (autographed Bay All-Star version, etc) but most I don't see the sense in moving to Cali. Anyone interested? Is your collection missing that Kip Wells or Ronny Paulino? Look no further. Been hankering for the Mike Gonzalez/Oliver Perez Fire&Ice Duel bobblehead? I got you covered.

Seriously, if anyone wants any promotional items, shoot me a PM. I'll let you know if I have it...any promotional items prior to this year I probably have (didn't renew my season tickets this year). I can ship if you will pay for shipping, or you can pick up for free. I know I owe AZ a cap...remind me AZ, you wanted a Gray's cap, not a Crawfords cap, right? I also have about 15 various stars and stripes caps, a bunch of floppy hats, and on and on and on. Just ask...

Post subject: Re: Bobbleheads?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:13 pm 

I would take one of each, Grays and Crawfords if that is not asking too much and will gladly pay the shipping. Heck, if you have to drive through Phoenix to cali I will have you for dinner. :D :D :D :D :D :D Just PM for shipping info.