Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Question about 2 former posters.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 am 

Ryann wrote:
My account is banned on the CIA board for some reason.
You see I missed all this Cia board action can you explain to me exactly what happened?

I don't check my account there very much. The last thing i saw is when me and you joined they blocked all new users from registering because i think they thought we were invading them. I bet mine is blocked also. I'll go log in and see.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:54 am 

Colin21 wrote:
Ryann wrote:
My account is banned on the CIA board for some reason.
You see I missed all this Cia board action can you explain to me exactly what happened?

I don't check my account there very much. The last thing i saw is when me and you joined they blocked all new users from registering because i think they thought we were invading them. I bet mine is blocked also. I'll go log in and see.

Ok tell me if it is banned.

I really just wanted to be involved in discussion there. However I couldn't really get involved. I do like this site more I hadn't been in Cia for weeks then I checked my accountthere adn couldn't post.

They also put "faggots" under my name. Maybe that is what they did to the people's accounts there from this board.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 am 

I'm not sure why you are banned on the CIA board. I just logged in, i am still allowed, but this is my first log in since the begining of June. Maybe Wilton might know. I see he has been pretty active over there. Maybe you could ask him if he knows why you got banned in the Pirates Are A Joke topic.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 am 

Colin21 wrote:
I'm not sure why you are banned on the CIA board. I just logged in, i am still allowed, but this is my first log in since the begining of June. Maybe Wilton might know. I see he has been pretty active over there. Maybe you could ask him if he knows why you got banned in the Pirates Are A Joke topic.

Make sure i can still get in the account and read topics I just can't post or change my profile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:59 am 

Ryann wrote:
Colin21 wrote:

Make sure i can still get in the account and read topics I just can't post or change my profile.

Yeah i don't know what happened, but i do know what you mean about not being able to follow the conversation over there. It is too much all in one place.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:02 am 

Colin21 wrote:
Ryann wrote:
Colin21 wrote:

Yeah i don't know what happened, but i do know what you mean about not being able to follow the conversation over there. It is too much all in one place.

Yeah there is one spot with a jumbled mess of steelers penguins thrown in and mostly pirates with other news too. It is to jumbled. Are you sure you can post?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 am 

Quote:
Yeah there is one spot with a jumbled mess of steelers penguins thrown in and mostly pirates with other news too. It is to jumbled. Are you sure you can post?

Yeah i posted to tell them that the Jeff Goldblum death was an internet hoax.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:24 am 

My question would be why does Rod Serling's account no longer appear in the members index, but Alex P. Keaton's does. I think Rod did nothing besides just disagreeing and taking over other topic with his views.
I never saw him as a person that should be blocked. On this board you have the option to put them on your foe list, so i don't understand why he was banned if he was.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:19 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-66FJ_Tdh-c

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 pm 

Colin21 wrote:
My question would be why does Rod Serling's account no longer appear in the members index, but Alex P. Keaton's does. I think Rod did nothing besides just disagreeing and taking over other topic with his views.
I never saw him as a person that should be blocked. On this board you have the option to put them on your foe list, so i don't understand why he was banned if he was.

Rod Serling is from over at CIA (at least he had the balls to use the same name). I really don't care where he went because it was a useless discussion with him. I understand people who are frustrated and complain, but to offer baseless arguments consistently is useless.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:17 pm 

Piratefan13 wrote:
Colin21 wrote:

Rod Serling is from over at CIA (at least he had the balls to use the same name). I really don't care where he went because it was a useless discussion with him. I understand people who are frustrated and complain, but to offer baseless arguments consistently is useless.

There isn't anybody on the CIA board named Rod Serling. I have an account there i just don't use it much, but i just logged in and looked. The closest name is Rod Scurry's Cocaine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 am 

Colin21 wrote:
Quote:
I think they may have deleted Rod's account and banned his ip. Just a guess.
Neither bannings were deserved. When I was around BH was never that bad nor was Rod. Just different opinions. They should be unbanned!

BH is back under the name Estrago, and i don't think Rod was banned, because like i said Alex P. Keaton recieved a full IP ban but if you look in the members list he still appears. So i think Rod must have deleted his own account or something. I really don't know though.

Alex P. Keaton was banned? What an injustice!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:00 pm 

Penguin wrote:
Colin21 wrote:
Quote:
I think they may have deleted Rod's account and banned his ip. Just a guess.
Neither bannings were deserved. When I was around BH was never that bad nor was Rod. Just different opinions. They should be unbanned!

BH is back under the name Estrago, and i don't think Rod was banned, because like i said Alex P. Keaton recieved a full IP ban but if you look in the members list he still appears. So i think Rod must have deleted his own account or something. I really don't know though.

Alex P. Keaton was banned? What an injustice!

Welcome back Alex...