Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 am 
Offline
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:59 am
Posts: 385
Location: Elizabeth, PA
Hey New Guy-

You are my new best friend and a breath of fresh air to this board. Thanks for coming by!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:04 pm
Posts: 8
Double M. Big fan, big fan... :roll:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Springfield, IL
Good God, the ghost of Pete Franklin just came by our message board...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:22 pm
Posts: 2495
PIRATES_pwn_MLB wrote:
I'll start posting as soon as my three conditions are met.


Nicely done.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 6022
Curve, I will risk whatever integrity I have left here. Who the hell is Pete Franklin?

As for the initial post? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I also have a Bob Friend autographed 8 x 10. Interested? No? I have a Dock Ellis one too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:06 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:28 pm
Posts: 1353
Gosh, it would appear that some are not taking these negotiations seriously. I sure hope this doesn't keep PIRATE_pwn from joining us. I think chatting with him would be swell. Anyone want to take a shot at what PWN means....I'm thinking maybe Poster With Nothing to offer.

Hey, NAD.....I think this is your cue.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:24 pm
Posts: 3929
Location: Zelienople, PA
Just make sure you get the $50 up front!

ZM

_________________
Someone tell Votto... rbis are good


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:54 pm
Posts: 941
bradf wrote:
Gosh, it would appear that some are not taking these negotiations seriously. I sure hope this doesn't keep PIRATE_pwn from joining us. I think chatting with him would be swell. Anyone want to take a shot at what PWN means....I'm thinking maybe Poster With Nothing to offer.

Hey, NAD.....I think this is your cue.

Hey, brad: urban dictionary is your friend.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwn

_________________
I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants. That's what I did today.

Small ball is the hobgoblin of small minds.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:28 pm
Posts: 1353
Sorry, I subscribe to rural dictionary and it says poster with nothing. It is derived from the original word "PAWN" which is what anyone who gives this guy an ear would be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 am
Posts: 3
Willton wrote:
How does one claim to be an intelligent sports fan with the name "PIRATES_pwn_MLB"? When was the last time the Pirates "pwned" anything?

By the way, what does "pwn" mean, and how often does "a pretty smart guy with an important job" use this word?

Oh yeah: MazissuperSoisClementeIloveJohnWehner :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:



One more condition. Anyone with a Bob the Builder as an avatar must refer to me as "sir". It is obvious that a person who represents themselves with the image of a claymation character is only doing so to compensate for a small penis. Thus I am a superior man to you, and you will treat me with the respect I deserve.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Posts: 630
Location: Ede, The Netherlands
PIRATES_pwn_MLB wrote:
Willton wrote:
How does one claim to be an intelligent sports fan with the name "PIRATES_pwn_MLB"? When was the last time the Pirates "pwned" anything?

By the way, what does "pwn" mean, and how often does "a pretty smart guy with an important job" use this word?

Oh yeah: MazissuperSoisClementeIloveJohnWehner :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:



One more condition. Anyone with a Bob the Builder as an avatar must refer to me as "sir". It is obvious that a person who represents themselves with the image of a claymation character is only doing so to compensate for a small penis. Thus I am a superior man to you, and you will treat me with the respect I deserve.


Who are u on the World Stupidiest Forum "Change in Atmosphere" ?

_________________
If You Ain't Dutch, You Ain't Much!!

New Amsterdam was a Dutch settlement est. at the southern tip of Manhattan Island which served as seat of the colonial government in the New Dutch territory. It was renamed New York in honor of the then Duke of York.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 3173
Location: Darlington, Pennsylvania
PIRATES_pwn_MLB wrote:
Willton wrote:
How does one claim to be an intelligent sports fan with the name "PIRATES_pwn_MLB"? When was the last time the Pirates "pwned" anything?

By the way, what does "pwn" mean, and how often does "a pretty smart guy with an important job" use this word?

Oh yeah: MazissuperSoisClementeIloveJohnWehner :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:



One more condition. Anyone with a Bob the Builder as an avatar must refer to me as "sir". It is obvious that a person who represents themselves with the image of a claymation character is only doing so to compensate for a small penis. Thus I am a superior man to you, and you will treat me with the respect I deserve.


Well you've proven that you are a little kid.I'm guessing around 14 or 15 because everybody else knows you have to be a big man to represent a Bob the Builder logo and not just any its a Photoshopped Bob The Builder in a Pirates hard hat so i'm an even bigger man!
So there,HA


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:17 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Posts: 2
this is ridiculous. i cant help but laugh.

i dont know what pwn means either, I just like saying it :]

and it looks like pirates_pwn_mlb has been pwned!

or should i say :D :D :D :D :D :D


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:45 pm
Posts: 1296
Location: Bowie, Md
Hey, don't rock the very poster that breaks more news than CIA poster break wind.... Colin keeps us well informed on the NFL front.


By the way, forget the $50, just ban him....


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Posts: 2
ok :?:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 3173
Location: Darlington, Pennsylvania
Piratefan13 wrote:
Hey, don't rock the very poster that breaks more news than CIA poster break wind.... Colin keeps us well informed on the NFL front.


By the way, forget the $50, just ban him....


Thats great i changed it to that.

_________________
I break more news than CIA posters break wind!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Wheeling, WV
Unbelievable! :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

_________________
2011 Will Be Our Year -- well make that 2012 (just saying) So it looks like 2013 now - how long must this go on!
THIS IS IT-- NO MORE STREAK!!! *** Finally*** Time to win it in 2014


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:06 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Wheeling, WV
I'm sure that there will be great discussion about who owes the $50.00. Someone better pay quick or someone else will be back with yet another name and idea of equal stupidity.

_________________
2011 Will Be Our Year -- well make that 2012 (just saying) So it looks like 2013 now - how long must this go on!
THIS IS IT-- NO MORE STREAK!!! *** Finally*** Time to win it in 2014


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Posts: 7102
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...


Someone sure thinks he is alot more important and knows more than anyone here...

He can jump off the Clemente Bridge as far as I am concerned, and while he is doing it can talk about Adam Dunn single handedly turning around the Nationals into NL East Champs...

_________________
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 am
Posts: 3
nad69dan wrote:
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...


Someone sure thinks he is alot more important and knows more than anyone here...

He can jump off the Clemente Bridge as far as I am concerned, and while he is doing it can talk about Adam Dunn single handedly turning around the Nationals into NL East Champs...


you don't have any friends


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits