Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dear Tiger Woods,
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:30 am 

Welcome back to golf. I'm glad you're back. I'm not glad your back because you're such a good golfer. I outgrew golf when I started having sex. But rather I'm glad you're back because now every two bit hack sports "journalist" on the planet can move on to some other totally meaningless matter and leave us alone about you and your off the course exploits. I don't care how many women you slept with. I don't care that one was a waitress at Perkins. I don't care that you're a global pitchman for products I don't buy. I don't care that you brought a whole generation of "fans" to the game of golf. I don't care about any of this. I understand that you could have come back to golf anytime you wanted to. I know you don't give a crap about your wife or your kids. I know you're a selfish self-centered asshat. But none of that bothers me, because I really kind of expected it from you.

No Tiger, I'm dropping you this note to welcome you back to golf so your face can dissapear from the front page of every sports section in America and we can all move on with our lives.

Yours Truely,

America

Post subject: Re: Dear Tiger Woods,
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:59 am 

Wishful thinking, Jeremy.