Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AZBF and NO. 2 went down to Georgia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 pm 

I have been fortunate I guess to have missed the debacl that has been this past week in baseball for Pirate fans. No. 2 and I are in Georgia for JO National Dive meet in Moultrie, Georgia. It has been an experience. Take your hottest mots humid day and that is every day. Nats are terrible. Only cure is to buy some Bounce dryer sheets, wet them and wear hanging out of a bal cap. It works. These left coast Yankees have had the cultural experience. We ate gator, hush puppies, catfish, boiled peanuts, cheese grits and some great BBQ. Delta/NWA lost our luggage through their own crappy customer service policy. Will never fly them again. They suck. No wonder they lose billions. No. 2 has 2 4th place finishes, one good, one bad. 1 meter on WEd. he was in 1st place going in to the last dive which was his twister which is usually money in the bank and blew it ending up 4th. 4 delays from tornado sirens and lightning. 3 meter yesterday he set a personal best and got 4th. One guy just dove unconcious and ran away. No. 2 is getting more college interest and several will be taling to him after the platform competition which is tomorrow. Then on to Tallahassee for Senior Nationals at FSU with the big boys.
Did I say Delta sucks?
Washington should change it's mascot to a little black flying bug.