Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fun Experience
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:38 am 

Drafting is a neat thing. I can just imagine that going the entire 25 rounds must be tiring and somewhat difficult on small brains like mine. I'm not sure that I prepared well enough, but with my lack of knowledge of players in the American league, it doesn't surprise me that I was somewhat overwelmed. Still it was fun.

As for how I did-- don't kkknow but enjoyed it. There were two times when I was ready to draft a player and just before me others took my intended. That left me uncertain where I wanted to go next. I had a plan but it went out the window when Batista didn't go first or second. I didn't expect him to be around when I drafted third but he was, and I felt I needed to take him even though I didn't especially want him. He did look like he had a pretty good spring and maybe he can have a season not too far from last year. There were several other surprises as we went along and refused to follow my idea of who would be taken when.

Well, that's how it went for me. Anyone want to trade? (not serious yet but probably will be). BTW it seemed like some real jacking going on. Hope to join you suckers with some of my own as time goes on and I get more comfortable with you.

Post subject: Re: Fun Experience
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:27 am 

I'm glad you enjoyed it...Good luck at 2nd place!!!

Hahaha!!!

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...