Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Milsuckee Brewless
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:30 pm 

Maybe Braun is as a player a upcoming star, but what a cry-baby!! and he looks like a real fish, with those fish-eyes..

Maybe Fielder is as a player a upcoming star, but what a pighead and big pussy...

Maybe Kendall was once ours and liked him, but what a tremendous F!@K, by being the biggest whiner to not accept some comments by Kerrigan.. he really looked liked a mix of Dahmer, Manson & Mickey Mouse who's head would explode..

i just keep on getting less respect for these Milsuckee team..
look at their stats the last three years when u take the pirates series out.. they are mediocre..
this year they would have a loosing record...
Hope Vasquez has a career night tonight and Maholm will have another good outing and sweep these mistakes..

GO BUCS!

New Amsterdam was a Dutch settlement est. at the southern tip of Manhattan Island which served as seat of the colonial government in the New Dutch territory. It was renamed New York in honor of the then Duke of York.

Post subject: Re: The Milsuckee Brewless
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm 

I really dislike very few mlb palyers, but Braun and Fielder are two of them. I can still see Braun, pouting like a baby back in April, when his pitcher did not avenge him by plunking Karstens in that game. Talking to himself!!

I hope the left field loonies are giving him what for in this series!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:40 pm 

I totally agree Doug. I was waiting for that retalliation all last night and I am glad we put Karstens in there. I just wished we would have beaned Braun again earlier in the game. I did gain much respect for Looper though for not biting on any of Braun's antics back then.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 pm 

a true fish

Attachments:
File comment: FISH FISH FISH
braun.jpg
braun.jpg [ 26.46 KiB | Viewed 401 times ]

New Amsterdam was a Dutch settlement est. at the southern tip of Manhattan Island which served as seat of the colonial government in the New Dutch territory. It was renamed New York in honor of the then Duke of York.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 pm 

PiratesFan.from.NL wrote:
a true fish

Holy sh!t, he really does look like a fish :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm 

I didn't know which topic to post this in and i didn't want to start a new thread just for this. I also don't know if anybody already posted it. I looked around and couldn't find it, but this is the full Jason Kendall comment towards Joe Kerrigan in the post game.

"It was fine until Dave Kerwin," Kendall said, referring to Kerrigan. Kendall continued to call Kerrigan by that incorrect name -- seemingly on purpose -- even after being promptly corrected.

"I can take a lot, but I'm not going to get yelled at," he continued. "Dave Kerwin started yelling at me...."

When asked what he thought made Kerrigan so mad, Kendall responded: "I don't know. Dave Kerwin? I have no idea."

Also i found this to be funny, it is from the Brewers blogger The Miller Park Drunk.
http://www.millerparkdrunk.com/baseball ... estigates/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 am 

Colin21 wrote:
I didn't know which topic to post this in and i didn't want to start a new thread just for this. I also don't know if anybody already posted it. I looked around and couldn't find it, but this is the full Jason Kendall comment towards Joe Kerrigan in the post game.

"It was fine until Dave Kerwin," Kendall said, referring to Kerrigan. Kendall continued to call Kerrigan by that incorrect name -- seemingly on purpose -- even after being promptly corrected.

"I can take a lot, but I'm not going to get yelled at," he continued. "Dave Kerwin started yelling at me...."

When asked what he thought made Kerrigan so mad, Kendall responded: "I don't know. Dave Kerwin? I have no idea."

Also i found this to be funny, it is from the Brewers blogger The Miller Park Drunk.
http://www.millerparkdrunk.com/baseball ... estigates/

Isnt THIS the real Dave Kerwin? looks like a dave kerwin

Attachments:
MilwaukeeBrewersMascot-BernieBrewer001.jpg
MilwaukeeBrewersMascot-BernieBrewer001.jpg [ 48.51 KiB | Viewed 178 times ]