Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A "ballsy" move
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 pm 

jaybee24 wrote:
ParrotLuv wrote:
I have a lot of memories of Jason from his Pirate days. The cycle, his all star appearances, the ankle break, the kick-ass fight against Sheffield, and the dive over the catcher (forgot which one) to score a run. Too bad this one has to share space with those. Why didn't Milwaukee sign Pedro?...Pedro must have insisted he have first crack at fighting coaches during bench clearings. I'm not sure what I expected Jason to do?... "herd" Karstens to first base?, ok... maybe get physical with Karstens IF he really tried to move on Smith...but to need to be restrained from going after Kerrigan? Absolutely not! WTF did Kerrigan say to him that was so bad it made him crazy? Something about throwing at his pitchers?...It's one thing to take one for the team when you're a position player...but aren't pitcher's supposed to be out of bounds? I sure thought so. Can't wait for 7:05!

Exactly. I love how he rationalized his actions because he couldn't take being "yelled at." If Kerrigan insulted his family or something, then fine, but I really doubt that was the case.

I wonder what happens when Brewer fans yell at him from the stands. I can imagine many Milwaukee fans yelling "You suck, Kendall!" a fair amount (largely because, well, he does suck). Does Kendall get so upset that he goes apesh** on the fans? Is he the next Frank Francisco? I have my doubts. If Kendall can handle yelling from fans, he can handle yelling from the opposing pitching coach. What a douche.