Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Jones
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 pm
Posts: 746
His power is pretty impressive. That homerun was opposite field, with just a flick of the wrist! WOW! You know what...at least he could be hitting these HR's with men on, though...but hey, beggars can't be choosers.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jones
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Posts: 703
Location: Boston
It's a great run, amazing! That was impressive power the other way. It's great to see some power on this team.

_________________
Yinzers uber alles


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jones
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: Slickville, PA
Chris Anderson wrote:
His power is pretty impressive. That homerun was opposite field, with just a flick of the wrist! WOW! You know what...at least he could be hitting these HR's with men on, though...but hey, beggars can't be choosers.


He's a bum.

All solo HR.

Chokes with guys on base.

28 years old already. What future does he have? Cut him. Bring up Milledge. He is younger so must be a better option, right?

_________________
"Live proud! Laugh Loud! Standout in a Crowd!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jones
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Posts: 630
Location: Ede, The Netherlands
Animal wrote:
Chris Anderson wrote:
His power is pretty impressive. That homerun was opposite field, with just a flick of the wrist! WOW! You know what...at least he could be hitting these HR's with men on, though...but hey, beggars can't be choosers.


He's a bum.

All solo HR.

Chokes with guys on base.

28 years old already. What future does he have? Cut him. Bring up Milledge. He is younger so must be a better option, right?


man, do i really get annoyed by you some times.. why always stupid sarcastic? stupid answers or comments..
a complete waste of posts, this one samplesizes it all..


be legit, be real and like the rest of this board (yes even sometimes Ryann) comment if you truly have a comment or reaction.. why don't you stick your a-rod in the CIA board posters or so.. i never get pissed, but this time i truly had it.. act normal or sign up with a 23-year-old-girls-club-who-can-not-control-their-period-club, because they cant control their own bleeding as well..

sorry.. i am good again now


Attachments:
File comment: "yadi yadi yadi" said & signed by Animal
animal was here.jpg
animal was here.jpg [ 18.75 KiB | Viewed 276 times ]

_________________
If You Ain't Dutch, You Ain't Much!!

New Amsterdam was a Dutch settlement est. at the southern tip of Manhattan Island which served as seat of the colonial government in the New Dutch territory. It was renamed New York in honor of the then Duke of York.
Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jones
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:07 pm
Posts: 2450
Yeah, not often you see 8 HRs and 10 RBIs. Weird, but we'll take it!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jones
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: Slickville, PA
doug frobel wrote:
Yeah, not often you see 8 HRs and 10 RBIs. Weird, but we'll take it!


Amazing start!! WOW!

Even more amazing is that the guy is a bum with runners on. Choke artist!

lol

_________________
"Live proud! Laugh Loud! Standout in a Crowd!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jones
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:54 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2170
doug frobel wrote:
Yeah, not often you see 8 HRs and 10 RBIs. Weird, but we'll take it!

True, I would love to see more men on for him pounding those homeruns. But this guy is one of the top reason why I am following the games a little closer now.

_________________
0 straight losing seasons


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits