Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Probably not the first time.... (first post)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:21 pm 

palushock wrote:
Animal wrote:
Az Bucco fan wrote:
No hate here. If refraining from racial insensitivity makes me a do gooder, then put me down on the list. You won't get too far with a Latina with those types of comments. ;) You make comments like that to my wife, your arse might be up around your ears, or at the least, missing your watch and wallet.

This should be the last straw for him. Admins need to cut him loose. All the guy does is make trouble, made a homosexual remark about me, calling names, and now racial insults?

Well, i guess the homo remarks must really strike a nerve. that is just a plain shame.
You forgot to include how i make fun of people who have deceased relatives. Why don't you just stick a gun up you know where, and pull the freaking trigger?, Please, do yourself, and the millions and millions at home, a huge favor.
What a bunch of whining little bitches that are found in this board.
You want to ban me? go ahead and contend to the censors that you actually bring a touch of wisdom, pertaining to this board. I guess calling someone small minded is acceptable by your standards, but calling you a moron, is a reason to have me banished.

I never had a problem with you until you called me small minded. I guess you don't recall that though huh?.
It was you, that was offended when i called JR, small market johnnie, and came back at me with the insult.
Look it up, all you moderators, and see who the real jerk on this site. Here's a good start, just start going through ANIMAL's ludicrous rants, to find your answer.

This guy proposed last week to ignore guys like myself and Ryann, so why is he still putting his 2 cents in?. Apparently my views and comments are too long, and make little sense, that's just too freaking bad.
Whether you agree or not, you fired the first insult, not me.
You are going to call me small minded?, and i am just going to sit here and take it?, don't think so.
Practice what you preach Dude, and don't twist every little thing i say in order to justify yourself.

Grow up Animal, and please, stick to your original idea, and just ignore me, like you proposed to do in the first place. I will never respond to a post made by you again. In reality, your thoughts bring nothing to the table, that i am interested in reading , or debating over.

Your 'chip away bucs' post you started the other day was a must read.

Let the other's figure out who the real Small Minded guy is. Time and time again when you make your foolish statements,they are fictional, not fact.
Are you trying to be another Bob Walk?
Got any Keys to the second half of the season?.
If so, would love to read them, always nice to have a good laugh.

How about agreeing to the same pact concerning me?.
Can you be a man of your word?, i know i am.!

Do we have a DEAL?

Let the question sink in , before you attempt to come back with a reply. I don't want you to go postal, and start fighting everyone at the local laundromat.

JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE FOR THE ADMINS!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:40 pm 

Willton wrote:
palushock wrote:
Palus...Rusty Staub was "Le Grande Orange" due to his hair color...red almost to the point of being orange...and the fact that he played in Montreal...a French Canadian city

Oh, i guess than it had nothing to do with his physical appearance what so ever huh?

No, it had everything to do with his physical appearance. It had nothing to do with his ethnicity.

palushock wrote:
Lighten up , all you haters of the P man.!!!!!

Right, because that's our problem: we should be more tolerant of racism. :roll:

I am a racist? i just had 2 young black girls come over and clean my house, and have a mexican woman coming over tonight to build me a patio.
I think you got me pegged all wrong.
That judge is fat and a mexican, thus the taco bell quip.
Nothing to do with the latino culture as a whole, i was just referring to HER, and HER alone. Not her family, not her cousins, not her ancestors, just HER!. Calling a fat person of latin descent, a name other than just fat, is not racist, IMO.
Would you all just lighten up a little bit?.
I have some bad news for some of you, the million man march is over.

I want to get back to just talking baseball, Pirates Baseball.
I like to read what a small sample of the posters have to say on here. I also enjoy the ability to debate,whether i agree or disagree with them.
I am not the one who needs to twist things around with the name calling.
That is how i proceeded, until some jackal called me small minded ,in response to his man crush on the current Pirate manager.
And i am the one who should be banned, huh?
Don't have to believe me, just look at all posts that the assimal and myself have been a party to.

And i am the one who should be banned , ignored, or shown the door?
Right! Keep thinking that way, guess i am not the only Small Minded Person here after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:00 pm 

palushock wrote:
Willton wrote:
palushock wrote:
Palus...Rusty Staub was "Le Grande Orange" due to his hair color...red almost to the point of being orange...and the fact that he played in Montreal...a French Canadian city

Oh, i guess than it had nothing to do with his physical appearance what so ever huh?

No, it had everything to do with his physical appearance. It had nothing to do with his ethnicity.

palushock wrote:
Lighten up , all you haters of the P man.!!!!!

Right, because that's our problem: we should be more tolerant of racism. :roll:

I am a racist? i just had 2 young black girls come over and clean my house, and have a mexican woman coming over tonight to build me a patio.
I think you got me pegged all wrong.
That judge is fat and a mexican, thus the taco bell quip.
Nothing to do with the latino culture as a whole, i was just referring to her.
Would you all just lighten up a little bit?.
Your all too late if you want to attend the million man march.

I want to get back to just talking baseball, Pirates Baseball.
I like to read what a small sample of the posters have to say on here. I also enjoy the ability to debate,whether i agree or disagree with them.
I am not the one who needs to twist things around with the name calling.
That is how i proceeded, until some jackal called me small minded ,in response to his man crush on the current Pirate manager.
And i am the one who should be banned, huh?
Don't have to believe me, just look at all posts that the assimal and myself have been a party to.

And i am the one who should be banned , ignored, or shown the door?
Right!

AND YET ANOTHER!

Your posts, particulary those telling us you are NOT a racist and indeed small-minded. That is not name-calling. That is simply a truth. Now, assimal?? :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:04 pm 

Locked. For now.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3