Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dan Patrick is an idiot..
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 am 

Since the start of 09, in St pete/tampa, there was a lame choice between Ron Diaz and Ian Beckles(former eagle, buc, below average) former o lineman. His nickname is Canadian Bacon. Those 2 idiots main goal is to discuss some sports, unfortunately centered on the locals, and food.
The other station has the DP show, or what he should be called, Dumb Prick.
With his little pet names for his page boys, and his love affairs with idiots such as Reggie Miller, his show IMO is the Worst talk sports radio show of all time.

I have recently been given a stay of execution.
A new ESPN radio station has begun, and the morning host is the Fabulous Sports Babe.
She does the show daily, 9 to noon, from here in Tampa.
At least she is seems well rounded(honestly, her live cam shots i have seen, looks like she actually GAINED 50 lbs. since her days on ESPN 2.

At least she is tolerable, pertaining to my ability to her. Dan Patrick, is not.

I just cannot believe some company would pay this clown big $$$$$, to waste 3 to 4 hours of prime radio time, on a daily basis.

His views, opinions, fantasies, and predictions mean absolutely nothing to me, especially when it is directed at the Pirates team or fans of it.

Someday when this team turns it around, and they will, DP will be jones ing to suck Pedro's ball sack.
In return, Pedro agrees to become a member of DP's loyal celebrity athlete following.
I am sure Dp will tell everyone then, he has always been a Pirates fan, at heart, and he is HAPPIER than anyone , that they are a winner again.

He's a 2 faced bastard, and as lame a radio host, as one can research in the history of man kind.
One can only hope as Patrick grows old, he transorms his physical features,identically to Peter( i use John Smoltz's piss as mouthwash), Gammons.
I also hope that DP acquires all the facial tics, and vocal traits identical to Gammons.

Just hope i haven't offended any pro Patrick and/or Gammons moderators on this board.

If i did, i am surely to be censored, probably deleted, and most certainly verbally ridiculed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:35 am 

nad69dan wrote:
I've been listening to some of the Sporting News Radio...Its pretty straight forward to the point and entertaining...

I used to listen to that when i lived in WBARRE pa.

Tell me something, if that guy Papa Joe sill alive, and if so, is he still broadcasting on that network.?

That guy was entertaining, funny and just overall a good talk show dude to listen to.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:13 am 

BostonBuc wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
I don't listen to a ton of sports talk radio. They focus too much on football for me. I know America loves football and all that, but could baseball at least have July maybe?

If you want baseball talk listen to WEEI in Boston. It's all baseball almost all year except football weekends. Boston is at heart a baseball town, like Cinci used to be. It's pretty good radio and not like the networks, in fact the ESPN station in Boston doesn't even broadcast at night it's so small. It's like my high school station was.

From everything I've read, ESPN is almost a non-entity in New England.