Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LET THE LOSING CONTINUE BABY!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm 

WOOOOOOO HOOOO!!!

Post subject: Re: LET THE LOSING CONTINUE BABY!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm 

DoeyDoumit wrote:
WOOOOOOO HOOOO!!!

What happened to when people used to make sense around here. All of the sudden these people that had alittle bit of sense turn into Rod Serling. It is like Rod is hacking account or something. Doey never acted like this before. WRITING IN CAPS LIKE THIS AND JUST BITCHING AND CRYING ALL THE TIME.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:52 pm 

Im bitching because they arent playing fundamental baseball, and even more frustrating they dont learn from their mistakes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 pm 

DoeyDoumit wrote:
Im bitching because they arent playing fundamental baseball, and even more frustrating they dont learn from their mistakes.

It is hard to get players that can't hit a pitcher to hit him. I'm just glad we aren't getting no hit. I doubt we get much off of Hampton, i hope we can get to their bullpen. I'm just hoping for 1 run off of Hampton. Through 3 innings i think Hampton had thrown about 20 pitches. We are playing like it's a video game and not real life, swinging at every pitch and stuff like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm 

if a major leaguer cant bunt, whys he up there to begin with, statements like well at least we didnt get no-hit just prove that we arent out to win, we are out to not get embarassed, im at the breaking point, i just dont care anymore let em lose, get laughed at for 20 more years. bunch of overpaid idiots anyway, why dont they get a real job and find out what its like to be a normal person

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 pm 

DoeyDoumit wrote:

I will support this statement because it is all too true. I blame Don Long ALOT. Our situational decisions aside, it seems to me our hitters just get up there and swing at bad pitch after bad pitch. It's almost like they don't care to make the pitcher work or even look for a good pitch to hit. I think it needs to be beat into our hitters brains they need to be more selective.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 pm 

DoeyDoumit wrote:
if a major leaguer cant bunt, whys he up there to begin with, statements like well at least we didnt get no-hit just prove that we arent out to win, we are out to not get embarassed, im at the breaking point, i just dont care anymore let em lose, get laughed at for 20 more years. bunch of overpaid idiots anyway, why dont they get a real job and find out what its like to be a normal person

Well that is a true statement, but i don't think they told Delwyn to bunt. Don't blame that on him, blame that on Russell.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:07 pm 

trust me I am blaming russell its a joke. I hope they lose 105 games, anyway in 2099 they might have a chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 pm 

Somebody get this man ^ some Midol.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 pm 

VanSlick wrote:

It is funny how the further we get into the season it seems like every week a different member has an emotional breakdown.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 am 

Colin21 wrote:
VanSlick wrote:

It is funny how the further we get into the season it seems like every week a different member has an emotional breakdown.

It's because a true fan's penis size is directly proportional to a team's win percentage.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 am 

sisyphus wrote:
Colin21 wrote:
VanSlick wrote:

It's because a true fan's penis size is directly proportional to a team's win percentage.

A little-known corollary to this is that a poster's penis size is inversely proportional to the number of capitals letters that he uses in his posts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:48 am 

It is funny how the further we get into the season it seems like every week a different member has an emotional breakdown.[/quote]
It's because a true fan's penis size is directly proportional to a team's win percentage.[/quote]
A little-known corollary to this is that a poster's penis size is inversely proportional to the number of capitals letters that he uses in his posts.[/quote]

Divided by the number of grammatical errors, run-on sentences, and sentence fragments.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 am 

Animal wrote:
Divided by the number of grammatical errors, run-on sentences, and sentence fragments.

And divided again by 2 if you don't know how to use the quote mechanism properly.

Sorry, Animal. You left a fat one, belt high, right over the heart of the plate. I couldn't let it go past. I had to swing...