Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:24 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pittsburgh Pirates to Select BC Catcher Sanchez
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:17 pm
Posts: 17
deal already made!

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this- ... er-sanchez


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pittsburgh Pirates to Select BC Catcher Sanchez
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2170
Doesnt make a ton of sense to me but maybe he will be great for us.

_________________
0 straight losing seasons


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pittsburgh Pirates to Select BC Catcher Sanchez
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 pm
Posts: 384
Ryann wrote:
Doesnt make a ton of sense to me but maybe he will be great for us.


Like Dan Moskos?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pittsburgh Pirates to Select BC Catcher Sanchez
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:38 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2170
Rod Serling wrote:
Ryann wrote:
Doesnt make a ton of sense to me but maybe he will be great for us.


Like Dan Moskos?


Man Your right this is sort of dissapointing they draft a cheaper less talented player. He could turn out to be good but still this pick is somewhat dissapointing would of rather had like matszek or crow.

_________________
0 straight losing seasons


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pittsburgh Pirates to Select BC Catcher Sanchez
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 3173
Location: Darlington, Pennsylvania
Ryann wrote:
Rod Serling wrote:
Ryann wrote:
Doesnt make a ton of sense to me but maybe he will be great for us.


Like Dan Moskos?


Man Your right this is sort of dissapointing they draft a cheaper less talented player. He could turn out to be good but still this pick is somewhat dissapointing would of rather had like matszek or crow.


I'm starting to turn towards the feeling that you and Rod how after this pick. I wanted Crow, he will be a star. This guy will be a 3rd rate player.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pittsburgh Pirates to Select BC Catcher Sanchez
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2170
this is a joke

_________________
0 straight losing seasons


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Az Bucco fan, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits