Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:41 pm
Posts: 457
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
The last word on the McLouth trade. This was on DK's blog this morning. This guy better keep his day job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ce2-ou ... r_embedded

_________________
Pittsburgh Baseball: Rebuilt and Reloaded.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Posts: 3395
Location: Westmoreland County Pennsylvania
:shock: :lol:

No one has said this, but the REAL reason McLouth was traded is because he is a Red Wings fan. Yep, that's right and you heard it here first! :D

_________________
Image...You can observe a lot by just watching. -Yogi Berra


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:34 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: Slickville, PA
bassoondirector wrote:
:shock: :lol:

No one has said this, but the REAL reason McLouth was traded is because he is a Red Wings fan. Yep, that's right and you heard it here first! :D


I was thinking the same thing. Let him go pair up with Bill Cower!

_________________
"Live proud! Laugh Loud! Standout in a Crowd!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Posts: 7275
He's playing power chords on a bass...I'd atleast expect a cheesy song about Nate McLouth on electric guitar...

Wow...I'd take the trade back just to keep this guy from singing and playing...

_________________
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:49 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: Slickville, PA
nad69dan wrote:
He's playing power chords on a bass...I'd atleast expect a cheesy song about Nate McLouth on electric guitar...

Wow...I'd take the trade back just to keep this guy from singing and playing...


Getting ready for the next trade...

"I hated the Nady trade, but Bay was okay"

"Trading Nate was second rate..."

"Now you get rid of Duke...and it made me puke....

"You traded Paul and it made me bawl.

"See you later Ryan...tickets I ain't buyin....

_________________
"Live proud! Laugh Loud! Standout in a Crowd!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:43 pm
Posts: 4983
Location: Omaha, NE via Sioux City, Kansas City, and Chicago
That video was hilarious!

_________________
Iowa State Cyclones (2-4) at Texas Longhorns (2-4)
Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
October 18, 2014
7:00 PM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:19 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:22 pm
Posts: 2495
Was that supposed to be serious? Love the Adam Sandleresque falsetto.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:25 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Posts: 3364
Location: Wheeling, WV
People are so creative. Enjoyed it.

_________________
2011 Will Be Our Year -- well make that 2012 (just saying) So it looks like 2013 now - how long must this go on!
THIS IS IT-- NO MORE STREAK!!! *** Finally*** Time to win it in 2014


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Posts: 3173
Location: Darlington, Pennsylvania
Animal wrote:
nad69dan wrote:
He's playing power chords on a bass...I'd atleast expect a cheesy song about Nate McLouth on electric guitar...

Wow...I'd take the trade back just to keep this guy from singing and playing...


Getting ready for the next trade...

"I hated the Nady trade, but Bay was okay"

"Trading Nate was second rate..."

"Now you get rid of Duke...and it made me puke....

"You traded Paul and it made me bawl.

"See you later Ryan...tickets I ain't buyin....


Really?
I liked the Nady trade for us, but i'm not crazy about the trade we made with Bay.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:00 am
Posts: 3138
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway ...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: McLouth of Youtube
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: Slickville, PA
Colin21 wrote:
Animal wrote:
nad69dan wrote:
He's playing power chords on a bass...I'd atleast expect a cheesy song about Nate McLouth on electric guitar...

Wow...I'd take the trade back just to keep this guy from singing and playing...


Getting ready for the next trade...

"I hated the Nady trade, but Bay was okay"

"Trading Nate was second rate..."

"Now you get rid of Duke...and it made me puke....

"You traded Paul and it made me bawl.

"See you later Ryan...tickets I ain't buyin....


Really?
I liked the Nady trade for us, but i'm not crazy about the trade we made with Bay.


NO...NOT MY THOUGHTS....was KINDA JUST MOCKING THE SINGERS STYLE!

_________________
"Live proud! Laugh Loud! Standout in a Crowd!"


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits