Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anyone go to the Friday game and see the hot chick ?
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:17 am 

I was so pissed off about friday's loss, i forgot to post this question last night

On the telecast there seemed to be the HOTTEST looking girl on the planet, 2 or 3 rows right behind home plate, i am sure if you watched , you had to see her.
I am not sure how to describe her, since the camera never really did get a good close up, but i will give it a shot.
Her hair style was quite similar to Victoria Beckham's.
She had a gold/yellow top(like a wrestling singlet) on which attached to her left shoulder, leaving her entire right side open, and un constricted of any type of clothing.
Starting to ring a bell, you viewers at home.??
Just wondering if the rest of her was as SMOKING as the partial view i got from my tv, and the FSN camera crew.

If someone was at the game, and sat around the home plate area, i am SURE you have had to notice her, since there wasn't much around her(except for a few empty seats, and a somewhat hot friend, but of course , not the same class as this babe.

If anyone knows who and what i am talking about, i am just curious if you saw this girl in the stands, and the rest of her features(mainly her lower quarters) equalled the top part of her frame.

Sorry to be coming across as such a perv, but i just thought she was 1 of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen.

Of course, that would all go away, if someone told me they saw her get up off her seat, and her ASS was as big as a house(i am pretty sure that would not be the case though).

Post subject: Re: Anyone go to the Friday game and see the hot chick ?
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:43 am 

After reading this i went to find a video and i think i found who you are talking about.
http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/news/ ... p&c_id=pit

Watch the video and tell me if it is the girl in the 2nd or 3rd row on the right side in an isle seat, with a guy in a yellow shirt behind her. I have an idea that is who you are talking about.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:17 am 

Colin21 wrote:
After reading this i went to find a video and i think i found who you are talking about.

Watch the video and tell me if it is the girl in the 2nd or 3rd row on the right side in an isle seat, with a guy in a yellow shirt behind her. I have an idea that is who you are talking about.

Cannot tell if she is sitting in the 2nd or 3rd row, but she is on the aisle, over the catcher's left shoulder, and she looks just as hot a day later.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:57 am 

palushock wrote:
Colin21 wrote:

Cannot tell if she is sitting in the 2nd or 3rd row, but she is on the aisle, over the catcher's left shoulder, and she looks just as hot a day later.

Yeah thats the girl i thought you were talking about. She doesn't seem very interested in the game. She is probably a players wife or girlfriend.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:14 am 

Colin21 wrote:
palushock wrote:
Colin21 wrote:

Yeah thats the girl i thought you were talking about. She doesn't seem very interested in the game. She is probably a players wife or girlfriend.

Yeah, it would put a dagger in me, if she was boffing someobody who looked like Karstens.

She sure seemed to be more interested in her text messaging skills than the game itself.

I bet she turned heads(all 20 or so that usally sit behind the plate), when she got up and left her seat. What a hot piece of woman that was.!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck was she doing at a Pirates game on a Friday night?. Must have been a player's squeeze.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:37 am 
 WWW  Profile

She probably has the personality of a rock.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:03 am 

cappscrew138 wrote:
She probably has the personality of a rock.

She is probably just a trophy. Atleast somebody on the Pirates won a trophy, but she's is probably the main squeeze of one of the Rockies, like Troy Tulowitzki. That b@st@rd :x