Proud fans of a 131-year old tradition

It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Giants - McCutchen
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:49 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 pm
Posts: 886
Will we see ramped up rumors between the Bucs and Giants after SF struck out on both Stanton and the Japanese Babe Ruth? This could be a very interesting Winter Meeting.

Sadly, I think this may be the last week with Cutch as a Pirate


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Giants - McCutchen
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:24 pm
Posts: 5247
Location: Zelienople, PA
Not going anywhere.

ZM

_________________
The perpetually missing headline: "Capitalism worked okay again today, and most people in the world got a little better off."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Giants - McCutchen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:42 pm
Posts: 2271
I think if the Giants over pay Cutch goes

If Cutch goes, Cole goes

If Cutch stays...that's fine. I'd still like to see Cole gone.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Giants - McCutchen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:23 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am
Posts: 7232
rellimie wrote:
I think if the Giants over pay Cutch goes

If Cutch goes, Cole goes

If Cutch stays...that's fine. I'd still like to see Cole gone.


What about if Cole goes?

_________________
Rage, rage against the regression of the light.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Giants - McCutchen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:42 pm
Posts: 2271
NSMaster56 wrote:
rellimie wrote:
I think if the Giants over pay Cutch goes

If Cutch goes, Cole goes

If Cutch stays...that's fine. I'd still like to see Cole gone.


What about if Cole goes?


What about it? I think if Cutch goes then the Pirates are in an accelerated rebuild. Then it makes sense to trade Cole when his value is at it's highest (2 full years of control). I could see using Cole to put something together around Cutch for one more run if Cutch stays.

I think Cole is an asshole and I don't like him. I think he his career has been very disappointing and I hate his face.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Giants - McCutchen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Posts: 2915
rellimie wrote:
NSMaster56 wrote:
rellimie wrote:
I think if the Giants over pay Cutch goes

If Cutch goes, Cole goes

If Cutch stays...that's fine. I'd still like to see Cole gone.


What about if Cole goes?


What about it? I think if Cutch goes then the Pirates are in an accelerated rebuild. Then it makes sense to trade Cole when his value is at it's highest (2 full years of control). I could see using Cole to put something together around Cutch for one more run if Cutch stays.

I think Cole is an asshole and I don't like him. I think he his career has been very disappointing and I hate his face.

Still the best they have. And I love his all out to win attitude. Do wish he would consistently dominate, but like I said, he is still the best they have.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Giants - McCutchen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:11 am
Posts: 1030
Quote:
I think Cole is an asshole and I don't like him. I think his career has been very disappointing and I hate his face.


Mark it in the books -----> December 9th, 2017 @ 4:30pm

Time and date of the years best post!

_________________
I'd weep for the future but I'm too busy weeping for the now!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits