Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "The worm has turned"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:19 pm 

Yes, of course it has - the worm is turning because the Pirates' playoff chances are dead, buried, in the ground and infiltrated by worms.

But hey, the worms at least have an interest in the Pirates - unlike baseball fans. Who is going to waste time watching the 2014 Pirates trying to luck out another victory?

The team is worm food. Charlie Morton's hernia truss has a better chance of playing in October than do the 2014 Pirates. These victories are mere window dressing - they keep out light, and keep us in the dark.

I'll see you guys in February, 2015.

Post subject: Re: "The worm has turned"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:34 pm 

Bucfan wrote:
Yes, of course it has - the worm is turning because the Pirates' playoff chances are dead, buried, in the ground and infiltrated by worms.

But hey, the worms at least have an interest in the Pirates - unlike baseball fans. Who is going to waste time watching the 2014 Pirates trying to luck out another victory?

The team is worm food. Charlie Morton's hernia truss has a better chance of playing in October than do the 2014 Pirates. These victories are mere window dressing - they keep out light, and keep us in the dark.

Sorry that you have such an unhappy life.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:51 pm 

Bucfan wrote:

I'm not gonna say it. If it ain't broke......

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:15 pm 

Attachment:
cinema.majorleague.groundskeepers.jpg
cinema.majorleague.groundskeepers.jpg [ 46.28 KiB | Viewed 138 times ]

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am 

Bucfan wrote:

I interpret the above post as a "negative post" and a great example of sarcasm. That's how I interpret it Bucfan...and if I'm correct (which I think I am)...it brought a smile to my face! :)

Brewers keep losing! Bucs keep winning! Buctober in 2014! GO BUCS!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:22 am 

Bucfan wrote:

F'ing A right.