Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: No Pedro ....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:57 pm 

Clevelandsux wrote:
Sisyphus, real classy there guy. Grow up.

Not trying to be classy with you of all people.

If only Paul Bunyan was playing third, he would have gotten that ball.

Know what advantage the Pirates would have had if Harrison had been at third? That ball would have been even farther over his head.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:10 pm 

Clevelandsux wrote:
Sisyphus, real classy there guy. Grow up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

buccosfan77 wrote:
Really, are you in the dugout during the games? Just asking.

No, but when all that is heard from announcers, team mates, press and management is positive about his professionalism and hard work is positive, well then I will tend to agree.

buccosfan77 wrote:
Are there mods here?

Y'er killin me dude. Suck it up buttercup!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:48 pm 

AZ, fuck you bitch. Now that I know we can talk to each other like that around here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:53 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:48 am 

NSMaster56 wrote:

Yeah, no kidding. It seems like some are ready to erupt around here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 am 

JollyRoger wrote:
NSMaster56 wrote:

Yeah, no kidding. It seems like some are ready to erupt around here.

Pedro's fault.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:07 am 

:) :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:15 pm 

StarlingArcher wrote:
Clevelandsux wrote:
Pedro hits less than barmes.

Hits more against lefties than Martin though. Martin is only ahead of Polanco among regulars this season.

This team has a lot of issues against lefties. Lots.

Actually I'm happy the Pirates are facing lots of LHP...lately anyways...because that gives Hurdle the opportunity to play Gabby and we all know Gabby "just crushes" LHP...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 pm 

Glad to see there ate some that still come on here and create hostility on the board. Just like a few years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm 

I don't recall any posts where I dropped F bombs or any other obscenities in anyone's direction on personal level. Testy, testy…. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:27 pm 

Az Bucco fan wrote:
I don't recall any posts where I dropped F bombs or any other obscenities in anyone's direction on personal level. Testy, testy…. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Losing two in a row to the Rockies will bring out the asshole in anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:03 pm 

rellimie wrote:
Az Bucco fan wrote:

Losing two in a row to the Rockies will bring out the asshole in anyone.

As my Grandad used to say "son, that will make your asshole gene dominate."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 pm 

Another Pedro error where he took 3-4 steps, patted his glove and tossed it away; followed by a bad pitch for a two run HR. His errors almost always cost them runs at this point. And I just said today Hurdle has to play him every day and hope he gets hot, but this is a real problem at this point. Mentally, he has to be toast...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:17 pm 
 WWW  Profile

How am I going to know who sucks and should be sent to the minors if you guys drive Clevelandsux away from this board?

Post subject: Pedro at the plate ....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:20 pm 

I've brought this up before, but it looks to me like he's not seeing the ball well. It's obvious he's not picking up the spin on breaking balls or the speed or lack thereof on off-speed pitches. I'm questioning his eyesight, as I have in the past. Yes, and I know a glasses prescription is not going to fix the yips on his throwing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:44 pm 

Everyone is going to analyze Pedro now. Whether its his confidence, his eye sight, or if his wife is not giving him enough.

But the guy just isn't getting it done. He makes the same mistakes night after night. And it usually costs the team nearly every time. Yes I bash Pedro a lot on here, and for reason. I want him to be successful. I want him to be the big bat on this team. But it's not happening. He's not a rookie anymore. A lot of people have been riding polanco. But, I know he's a rookie. I expect slumps from him.

The problem is that the pirates just gave him a huge contract. And I don't know if he has much trade value right now. So pretty much, we're stuck. Maybe a stint in AAA? I don't know the answer. But I think josh Harrison should be starting at third base right now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:04 am 
 WWW  Profile

1 year $4 mil is not a big contract by MLB standards. I don't see that influencing any decisions.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 am 

Clevelandsux wrote:
Everyone is going to analyze Pedro now. Whether its his confidence, his eye sight, or if his wife is not giving him enough.

But the guy just isn't getting it done. He makes the same mistakes night after night. And it usually costs the team nearly every time. Yes I bash Pedro a lot on here, and for reason. I want him to be successful. I want him to be the big bat on this team. But it's not happening. He's not a rookie anymore. A lot of people have been riding polanco. But, I know he's a rookie. I expect slumps from him.

The problem is that the pirates just gave him a huge contract. And I don't know if he has much trade value right now. So pretty much, we're stuck. Maybe a stint in AAA? I don't know the answer. But I think josh Harrison should be starting at third base right now.

Huge contract?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:44 am 

rellimie wrote:
Clevelandsux wrote:

The problem is that the pirates just gave him a huge contract. And I don't know if he has much trade value right now. So pretty much, we're stuck. Maybe a stint in AAA? I dont know the answer. But I think josh Harrison should be starting at third base right now.

Huge contract?

To go along with all of those 4 strikeout games that have become an epidemic for him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 am 

Clevelandsux wrote:

You do realize Harrison's OPS in July is .571 right?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next