Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Cardinals Expected To Sign Peralta
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm 

Quote:
You rEmind me of Someone...can'T quite Remember the nAme...maybe someone else has a Guess whO i'm thinking of.

I'm SORRY! Perhaps I simply got carried away with the negativity as perhaps I was unable to let go of the last 20 years before 2013. Perhaps if the management would simply do one thing to improve this team from last year I would feel just a little better. Oh yeah! Travis Snider fixed his toe! Our savior...I forgot how good he was. It is truely exciting that the Pirates will proudly prance out to the field two "once promising" number one prospects. Snider and Lambo..MVP!MVP! MVP!...They're are gonna turn it around! I just know it. See how positive I can be?
I know, I know...We should bring back Oliver Perez and Zach Duke. They were once very promising and represent the value the Pirates yern for! They can turn it around too!

Lets make GOODWILL the proud sponsor of the Pittsburgh Pirates!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 pm 

In the words of Sheldon (Big Bang) " is that sarcasm, Lenard? "

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:14 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Rotten One wrote:
Quote:
You rEmind me of Someone...can'T quite Remember the nAme...maybe someone else has a Guess whO i'm thinking of.

I'm SORRY! Perhaps I simply got carried away with the negativity as perhaps I was unable to let go of the last 20 years before 2013. Perhaps if the management would simply do one thing to improve this team from last year I would feel just a little better. Oh yeah! Travis Snider fixed his toe! Our savior...I forgot how good he was. It is truely exciting that the Pirates will proudly prance out to the field two "once promising" number one prospects. Snider and Lambo..MVP!MVP! MVP!...They're are gonna turn it around! I just know it. See how positive I can be?
I know, I know...We should bring back Oliver Perez and Zach Duke. They were once very promising and represent the value the Pirates yern for! They can turn it around too!

Lets make GOODWILL the proud sponsor of the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Oliver Perez did kind of turn it around in Seattle.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:43 am 
 WWW  YIM  Profile

And it is not even Christmas...

Wow, just wow.

ZM

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7