Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 pm 
Online
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 am
Posts: 1621
Raise that Jolly


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 pm
Posts: 791
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
I so loved that Phillips was telling Byrd he needed to do push ups and curls. Wonder what he said to Pedro? Then Phillips killed the rally in bottom 9. Lol

Raise it!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 10195
At work, "watching" via new cell phone.

Huge win. Freaking huge.

Let's put it to bed tomorrow.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Posts: 1387
Location: A Pond or Lake Near You
ParrotLuv wrote:
I so loved that Phillips was telling Byrd he needed to do push ups and curls. Wonder what he said to Pedro? Then Phillips killed the rally in bottom 9. Lol

Raise it!


What I loved was that Byrd actually did them. Not sure if you got it on the ROOT feed, but on the Cincy feed, during the review, Byrd banged out 3 good ones.

_________________
Kevin
Sensorcon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:20 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:27 am
Posts: 1132
Location: Eastern Shore
Rochester wrote:
ParrotLuv wrote:
I so loved that Phillips was telling Byrd he needed to do push ups and curls. Wonder what he said to Pedro? Then Phillips killed the rally in bottom 9. Lol

Raise it!


What I loved was that Byrd actually did them. Not sure if you got it on the ROOT feed, but on the Cincy feed, during the review, Byrd banged out 3 good ones.

I'm loving the Marlon Byrd era.

But, I already said that. :P


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Posts: 7102
val wrote:
I'm loving the Marlon Byrd era.

But, I already said that. :P


Givin' the Byrd to the Reds!

_________________
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Posts: 1387
Location: A Pond or Lake Near You
I'm kind of coming around on Phillips. Yeah, he's a dick. But he's kind of a funny dick.

_________________
Kevin
Sensorcon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:30 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am
Posts: 4864
Rochester wrote:
But he's kind of a funny dick.


If I had a nickel for every time a woman told me that...

_________________
Rage, rage against the regression of the light.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: September 27, 2013 Pirates (91-68) at Reds (90-69)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Posts: 1387
Location: A Pond or Lake Near You
NSMaster56 wrote:
Rochester wrote:
But he's kind of a funny dick.


If I had a nickel for every time a woman told me that...


I need to open a guitar shop, apparently....

_________________
Kevin
Sensorcon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Az Bucco fan, buccosfan77, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], No. 9 and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits