Proud fans of a 129-year old tradition

It is currently Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Posts: 7374
Phantom Tag at 1st base with the wrong hand and doesn't even look like he tagged the runner with the empty hand...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1787 ... hantom-tag

_________________
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 10976
Dan:

You should just remove the last two words in your subject line.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:39 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 6369
You got that right Bucfan........ :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Posts: 3444
Location: Westmoreland County Pennsylvania
Bucfan wrote:
Dan:

You should just remove the last two words in your subject line.


Yes indeed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image...You can observe a lot by just watching.-Yogi Berra


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm
Posts: 971
Location: Bradenton, FL.
What does it take to lose your job as an umpire? Apparently nothing.

_________________
LetsGoMarauders - Website
LetsGoMarauders - Twitter
GCL Pirates Fan Page
FIL Pirates Fan Page

A fan-made, fan-run site to support the Marauders/Pirates.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Posts: 2180
Sean Casey and Larry Bowa were hilarious on MLB tonight dissecting this call...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:46 pm
Posts: 5321
Location: Washington, DC
If a call like that occurred during a Wild Card Game that the Pirates were participating in, my head would explode.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:01 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 pm
Posts: 128
J_C_Steel wrote:
If a call like that occurred during a Wild Card Game that the Pirates were participating in, my head would explode.



It's plays like this that got me my man cave to watch sports in. My Akita doesn't really understand that my jumping up yelling and screaming at the TV doesn't necessarily mean that I'm in danger. If someone other than immediate family was in the room, things can go south real fast.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:54 pm
Posts: 6580
Location: Keystone State
Scoobiedoo wrote:
J_C_Steel wrote:
If a call like that occurred during a Wild Card Game that the Pirates were participating in, my head would explode.



It's plays like this that got me my man cave to watch sports in. My Akita doesn't really understand that my jumping up yelling and screaming at the TV doesn't necessarily mean that I'm in danger. If someone other than immediate family was in the room, things can go south real fast.


I figured you would have had a great dane.

_________________
The Bucs are going all the way, all the way this year!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 1615
bucco boy wrote:
Scoobiedoo wrote:
J_C_Steel wrote:
If a call like that occurred during a Wild Card Game that the Pirates were participating in, my head would explode.



It's plays like this that got me my man cave to watch sports in. My Akita doesn't really understand that my jumping up yelling and screaming at the TV doesn't necessarily mean that I'm in danger. If someone other than immediate family was in the room, things can go south real fast.


I figured you would have had a great dane.



I thought he was talking about his Asian wife! ;-)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 pm
Posts: 128
bucco boy wrote:
Scoobiedoo wrote:
J_C_Steel wrote:
If a call like that occurred during a Wild Card Game that the Pirates were participating in, my head would explode.



It's plays like this that got me my man cave to watch sports in. My Akita doesn't really understand that my jumping up yelling and screaming at the TV doesn't necessarily mean that I'm in danger. If someone other than immediate family was in the room, things can go south real fast.


I figured you would have had a great dane.



Lol, we had one before and my wife never really fell in love with him the way. So after several years she finally agreed to another dog with the stipulation...
No Great Dane.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: C.B Bucknor Blows Another Call
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 10976
Scoobiedoo wrote:
No Great Dane.

Image
"Rut the ruck??"


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits