Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 pm 
Online
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:43 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Omaha, NE via Sioux City, Kansas City, and Chicago
I see you lurking Ryann! ;)

_________________
#7 Baylor Bears (3-0) at Iowa State Cyclones (1-2)
Jack Trice Stadium
September 27, 2014
7:00 PM CST
FOX


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Posts: 5060
Location: Scotch Plains, NJ
IA Pirate wrote:
I see you lurking Ryann! ;)

("He knows! How does he know? OMG, run!")

_________________
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
~H. L. Mencken


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 1586
Quick!! Find something to bitch about!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:21 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: Slickville, PA
VanSlick wrote:
Quick!! Find something to bitch about!!


Well Hurdle SHOULD HAVE left Cumpton try for the shutout. Stupid Hurdle!

_________________
"Live proud! Laugh Loud! Standout in a Crowd!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 pm
Posts: 792
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
"Cumpton Frams Alive!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:47 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 6229
ParrotLuv wrote:
"Cumpton Frams Alive!"


Best post in a while. Bravo!



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:26 pm
Posts: 3006
Animal wrote:
VanSlick wrote:
Quick!! Find something to bitch about!!


Well Hurdle SHOULD HAVE left Cumpton try for the shutout. Stupid Hurdle!


Way to blow Hurdle...

Oh, wait. Wrong troll...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 1540
ParrotLuv wrote:
"Cumpton Frams Alive!"



Bob Walk referred to it as "Straight out of Cumpton" which kind of took me back.

Kinda like when Bob Hope used to dress as the Fonz! :D


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am
Posts: 5564
Corsair wrote:
ParrotLuv wrote:
"Cumpton Frams Alive!"



Bob Walk referred to it as "Straight out of Cumpton" which kind of took me back.

Kinda like when Bob Hope used to dress as the Fonz! :D


Nice reference for Walk! Surprised he knew it! :D

_________________
Rage, rage against the regression of the light.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Posts: 7256
NSMaster56 wrote:
Corsair wrote:
ParrotLuv wrote:
"Cumpton Frams Alive!"



Bob Walk referred to it as "Straight out of Cumpton" which kind of took me back.

Kinda like when Bob Hope used to dress as the Fonz! :D


Nice reference for Walk! Surprised he knew it! :D


That song came out in 88 or 89, when Walk was an All Star...I'm sure he heard it playing in the clubhouse.

_________________
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am
Posts: 5564
nad69dan wrote:
That song came out in 88 or 89, when Walk was an All Star...I'm sure he heard it playing in the clubhouse.


Yeah, maybe.

It's just hard to connect Bob Walk and NWA.

Then again, it was the late 80's/early 90's, so... :D

Image

(follow link at own risk!: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sit ... 5&imgdii=_)

_________________
Rage, rage against the regression of the light.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:56 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 2170
I'm here almost everyday :lol: go bucs

_________________
0 straight losing seasons


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:52 pm
Posts: 5218
Location: Pittsburgh
NSMaster56 wrote:
nad69dan wrote:
That song came out in 88 or 89, when Walk was an All Star...I'm sure he heard it playing in the clubhouse.


Yeah, maybe.

It's just hard to connect Bob Walk and NWA.

Then again, it was the late 80's/early 90's, so... :D



Walk grew up just north of LA, so it probably stuck in his mind.

Or maybe he was a gangsta before ganstas were cool.

_________________
"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: I see you Ryann...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:25 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am
Posts: 5564
sisyphus wrote:
Walk grew up just north of LA, so it probably stuck in his mind.

Or maybe he was a gangsta before ganstas were cool.


:lol:

Again, want to 'thank'.

Wouldn't that be great? Walk with a 'thug life' tattoo?

Original Gangsta:

Image

_________________
Rage, rage against the regression of the light.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fred_1_15301, Google [Bot], IA Pirate and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits