Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Oooh My Gosh.. Van Benschoten parts ways with Bucs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Posts: 630
Location: Ede, The Netherlands
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... p&c_id=pit

Let me guess... ** He will land somewhere else and comes up big every time vs pirates
** He will turn into a power hitter and will succeed great succes
** Or he is just that bad

cheerio

_________________
If You Ain't Dutch, You Ain't Much!!

New Amsterdam was a Dutch settlement est. at the southern tip of Manhattan Island which served as seat of the colonial government in the New Dutch territory. It was renamed New York in honor of the then Duke of York.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Oooh My Gosh.. Van Benschoten parts ways with Bucs
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:52 pm 
Offline
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:59 am
Posts: 385
Location: Elizabeth, PA
The only player I can recall who had his name form a nice little arch over a majority of his back.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Oooh My Gosh.. Van Benschoten parts ways with Bucs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:39 pm 
cappscrew138 wrote:
The only player I can recall who had his name form a nice little arch over a majority of his back.


He is that bad, but I could see him having his career day against the Pirates at some point.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Oooh My Gosh.. Van Benschoten parts ways with Bucs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Posts: 7275
Elmer wrote:
cappscrew138 wrote:
The only player I can recall who had his name form a nice little arch over a majority of his back.


He is that bad, but I could see him having his career day against the Pirates at some point.


A career day for him would be 4 innings pitched, 100 pitches thrown, 3 earned runs, 5 K's, 5 BB's, and goes 2 for 2 with a HR, a double and 3 RBI...

_________________
I say keep the $50 and ban him anyway...

For those jumping ship, we'll keep the bandwagon warm for you...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Oooh My Gosh.. Van Benschoten parts ways with Bucs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:18 pm 
nad69dan wrote:
Elmer wrote:
cappscrew138 wrote:
The only player I can recall who had his name form a nice little arch over a majority of his back.


He is that bad, but I could see him having his career day against the Pirates at some point.


A career day for him would be 4 innings pitched, 100 pitches thrown, 3 earned runs, 5 K's, 5 BB's, and goes 2 for 2 with a HR, a double and 3 RBI...


Lol, true.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits