Proud fans of a 128-year old tradition

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:31 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Latest call-ups from Indy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:50 pm
Posts: 3879
Location: Glenshaw, PA
historyprof wrote:
d'Arnaud back to AAA, Clement outrighted to Bradenton according to PP.


I imagine the reason to send him to Bradenton is so they can call him back in less than 10 days when their season ends. If he goes to Indy he can't return due to their playoffs.

_________________
Well NH did get Cutch signed, but what have you done for me lately?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest call-ups from Indy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:19 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: Slickville, PA
Barrys Dopers wrote:
historyprof wrote:
d'Arnaud back to AAA, Clement outrighted to Bradenton according to PP.


I imagine the reason to send him to Bradenton is so they can call him back in less than 10 days when their season ends. If he goes to Indy he can't return due to their playoffs.


They both "went" to Bradenton and that is exactly the reasoning.

_________________
"Live proud! Laugh Loud! Standout in a Crowd!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest call-ups from Indy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 am
Posts: 723
Location: The Hinterlands of Northwestern PA
Mister Pittsburgh wrote:
What are the odds Holt comes up?

Excellent, according to Kristy Robinson. She just tweeted that Holt will be one of the five minor-leaguers to join the Bucs in Milwaukee tomorrow. The other four: Leroux, Locke, Wilson, and Fryer. Leroux and Holt will need to be added to the 40-man roster, which will work out because there are 38 players there now, since Clement was outrighted.

_________________
Judge Landis
Chairman, UPPMB Pink Polo Shirt Brigade
President, Lacee Collins Fan Club


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest call-ups from Indy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:17 pm 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am
Posts: 5677
Judge Landis wrote:
Mister Pittsburgh wrote:
What are the odds Holt comes up?

Excellent, according to Kristy Robinson. She just tweeted that Holt will be one of the five minor-leaguers to join the Bucs in Milwaukee tomorrow. The other four: Leroux, Locke, Wilson, and Fryer.


Locke to rotation, I assume, right?

_________________
Rage, rage against the regression of the light.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest call-ups from Indy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 am
Posts: 723
Location: The Hinterlands of Northwestern PA
NSMaster56 wrote:
Judge Landis wrote:
Mister Pittsburgh wrote:
What are the odds Holt comes up?

Excellent, according to Kristy Robinson. She just tweeted that Holt will be one of the five minor-leaguers to join the Bucs in Milwaukee tomorrow. The other four: Leroux, Locke, Wilson, and Fryer.


Locke to rotation, I assume, right?

That's what I've heard rumored on Twitter, yes.

_________________
Judge Landis
Chairman, UPPMB Pink Polo Shirt Brigade
President, Lacee Collins Fan Club


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest call-ups from Indy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 am
Posts: 723
Location: The Hinterlands of Northwestern PA
Three days after being dropped from the 40-man roster, Jeff Clement was re-added to the 40-man roster today and will rejoin the team in Pittsburgh. Some dude named Oscar Tejeda was dropped from the 40-man to make room.

Ya know, I'm starting to think that NH is lacking a master plan here and is just making this up as he goes along. :|

_________________
Judge Landis
Chairman, UPPMB Pink Polo Shirt Brigade
President, Lacee Collins Fan Club


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Latest call-ups from Indy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 am 
Offline
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm
Posts: 2230
presley should stay in minors.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits